2Grips is up and running, but we’ve adapted to the exceptional Corona situation. We would like keep you posted about our events, trainings and workshops.
Workshops in May and June
2Grips organizes on a regular basis, compact, interactive and practical (IT) Service Management workshops on different locations in Belgium and The Netherlands for anyone to participate. The next workshops will continue, whether at the planned location or remotely with online video depending on the Covid-19 measures at that moment.
Your welcome to join us for these workshops:
Workshop: “XLA’s in Practice”
• 2020, May 11 – Igluu Eindhoven, The Netherlands / Remote
• 2020, May 15 – Officenter Brussels, Belgium / Remote
Workshop: “Succes in Outsourcing”
• 2020, June 2 – Officenter Brussels, Belgium / Remote
• 2020, June 4 – Igluu Eindhoven, The Netherlands / Remote
Some of our classroom training sessions were postponed. Because we don’t know for how long this situation will continue, we’ve decided to proceed with the following classroom training sessions either at the planned location or remotely with online video depending on the Covid-19 measures at that moment.
• SIAM Foundation: April 27-29, Officenter A12 / Remote
• ITIL 4 Foundation : May 13-15, Officenter Brussels / Remote
• ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition : June 15-19, Officenter Brussels / Remote
Your ITIL 4 journey by E-Learning
The ITIL 4 Foundation and the Managing Professional transition training were already available in our e-learning portal. Recently the first module from the Managing professional stream was added: ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support. We plan to have all specialist modules ready for you before Summer.
E-learning has never been more appropriate before. 2Grips offers a wide range of high-quality, accredited e-learning programs designed to help grow your skills and your career.
All e-learning programs are open for individual users and organisations looking for multi-user trainings. To find out about our multi-user training and get your quote please contact us.