According to tradition, 4me organizes this annual 4me Connect 2019, for the entire 4me community: customers, prospects and partners. This inspirational conference will feature a Training Day on May 14 and the Main Conference on May 15. On this occasion, 4me, always on the move, chooses the impressive steamship SS Rotterdam as the place to be.
As 4me partner, 2Grips is proud to be part of the steadily growing community of 4me users. During the event we will learn about the more advanced ways in which 4me is used to add value, so we can use this knowledge to support our 4me customers even better. Both customers and partners can learn from each other’s experiences.
May 14 – Training Sessions
- Discovery With the 4me SCCM Connector
- Using SCIM to Populate 4me
- Support Domain Account Set-Up
- Functional Implications of Collaborating Across Multiple 4me Accounts
- Automation Rules (An Introduction) – The New Art of The Possible
- Automation Rules (Advanced)
- Self Service Design
- Reports and Dashboards – Supporting Data and Concepts
- Service Catalogue Best Practices in 4me
May 15 – Conference
The main conference will packed full of the latest industry trends as well as experts discussing current development in the service management space. Below you can find an overview of the topics that will be covered.
- Keynote with Cor Winkler Prins
- Framework Update (SIAM, IT4IT, VeriSM, ITIL 4)
- IT4IT with Rob Akershoek
- Agile Service Management & DevOps with Stephen Ley
- How to Start With Knowledge Management with Frank de Jong
- How to Start With “Shift Left” with Jean-Marie van Cutsem
- How to Start with Project Management with Wouter Wyns
- ITIL 4 with Alexandru Rusu – 2Grips
- How to Start with ‘Enterprise Service Management’
- How to Start with Time Sheets with Wouter Wyns
- How to start with Time Sheets with Wouter Wyns
- SIAM with Patrick Follon and Arjan van der Poel
- Security & Compliance Update with Laurens Pit
We are looking forward to meeting you there.
Tickets can be purchased at reduced pricing by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conference Only € 149,00
- Conference + Half Day Training € 315,00
- Conference + Full Day Training € 495,00
- Half Day Training € 270,00
- Full Day Training € 465,00