2Grips is a registered service provider for the “KMO-portefeuille”, a financial support by the Flemish government. As a result, you may save 30 to 40% on your purchases of consultancy services and training (except e-learning).
Thanks to the KMO portefeuille, every Flemish SME benefits from an annual subsidy amount for training and advice. Small companies (< 50 employees) receive a 40% subsidy with a maximum amount of 10,000 EUR per year. Medium-sized companies (<250 employees) receive a 30% subsidy with a maximum amount of 15,000 EUR.
More information about the conditions for a subsidy application for the KMO-portefeuille.
How to apply for these funds?
- Make your order
- 2Grips provides you with an invoice
- Submit your request to the KMO portefeuille (subsidy application).
- Pay the VAT (21%) to 2Grips and your part of the amount (30 or 40%) in your SME portfolio.
- The Flemish Government pays the remaining part of the budget.
- Approve the payment to 2Grips in your KMO-portefeuille.