Implementation & Support consultant
2Grips is a specialist in Service Management. We offer our customers a ‘One-Stop Shopping’ for all their Service Management issues: from consultancy services, selection and implementation of toolings to training and support. We help them to excel in service. Our customers are both large and small companies located in the Benelux.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a multi-skilled all-rounder. Someone who takes ownership of our support department and can handle both functional and technical requests. In addition, after specific training, the Implementation and Support Consultant will deal with the more technical part of the tooling implementation (4me and Ivanti).
What do we expect from you
HBO/Bachelor degree in IT and 3 to 5 years of work experience.
Your Dutch and English are fluent, preferably you also speaks French.
- You can work independently, you are a pioneer who likes to take initiative.
You can listen, analyze and communicate well so you can empathize with our customers and help them efficiently.
- You are enthusiastic and eager to learn. You think with us and you endorse our values.
What we have to offer you
- Continuous training and personal development opportunities.
An informal organizational structure with plenty of room for personal input.
- A growth path towards the position of Senior Service Management Consultant.
- A market-based salary, flexible working hours and a good work-life balance.
You will work in our office in Turnhout, at home or at one of our customers.