As implementation partner of both of these unique solutions, 2Grips can also offer something that is unique: its approach. It is not just the tool that stands central. We also find the best combination of organization, personnel, processes and procedures, and supporting Service Management application. We make sure all of these components work together seamlessly to provide you with maximum results!
For more information about our unique methods of implementation, please have a look at our service catalogue.
ITRP (Information Technology Resource Planning)
ITRP is relatively new to the market, and is based on its creator’s decades-worth of experience in the field of various product implementations. We can honestly say that this is a visionary solution offering its users the ultimate experience in user-friendliness and speed.
ITRP makes use of a fixed setup for supporting your IT processes. This has been researched in the minutest detail, and means that all organizations – from SME’s to multinationals – can benefit through the establishment of a single, highly matured ITSM tool, without having to go through a long and expensive development or configuration project. Within the existing setup, ITRP offers a wide array of adaptable choices for every client, meaning all businesses can define their own specific and all-important standard request, forms and workflows.
ITRP further distinguishes itself through world-class SIAM (Service Integration and Management) support. SIAM support allows ITRP customers to view the performance of each and every supplier in the entire chain of delivery in one fell swoop. At the same time, the performance of all service providers involved are measured against their Service Level Agreement (SLA), Underpinning Contract (UC) or Operational Level Agreement (OLA).
ITRP also offers:
- • Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Service Asset & Configuration Management, Problem Management, and Change & Release Management Process Support;
- An extremely fast, up-to-date user interface;
- A self-service portal;
- Features to enhance the management of your business service catalogue and service level agreements;
- Subscription-based licensing with a legitimate ‘pay-per-use’ licensing model;
- Time registration support;
- Extensive integration capabilities;
- Support for use on your mobile phone or tablet;
And much more…