What to expect from this online VeriSM Foundation training?
VeriSM is a new approach to service management and its application in a digital world. This fully accredited VeriSM Foundation course provides a basic introduction in VeriSM. This online VeriSM course will give you a clear understanding of services and service management and the VeriSM model and explain how an organization can incorporate many different management practices to support the delivery of services.
It is suitable is for anyone who works with (or wants to work with) products and services enabled by technology. It’s an ideal entry level for those wanting to work in IT, service management or with digital services. VeriSM is also suitable for any managers, teams or staff who are involved in delivering value to customers through the development, delivery and promotion of services, even if they are not IT professionals.
There are no course pre-requisites. This e-learning course includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes and takes about 14 hours.
E-learning course content
- Fully accredited
- Tutor email support available
- 30 or 60 days online access
22 easy to absorb lessons
Study duration: 14 hour
- Lesson 1: Organizational context & governance
- Lesson 2: Digital transformation
- Lesson 3: Service Culture
- Lesson 4: Organizational structure
- Lesson 5: Teams
- Lesson 6: Service Provider Challenges
- Lesson 7: Organizational change principles
- Lesson 8: Introduction to the VeriSM model
- Lesson 9: The VeriSM Model Part 1 Define
- Lesson 10: The VeriSM Model Part 2 Produce
- Lesson 11: The VeriSM Model Part 3 Provide
- Lesson 12: The VeriSM Model Part 4 Respond
- Lesson 13: Adapting the VeriSM Model
- Lesson 14: Progressive practices Agile
- Lesson 15: Progressive practices DevOps and SIAM
- Lesson 16: Progressive practices Lean Shift Left
- Lesson 17: Progressive practices CXUX Continuous Delivery
- Lesson 18: Innovative Technologies- Part 1
- Lesson 19: Innovative Technologies- Part 2
- Lesson 20: Innovative Technologies- Part 3
- Lesson 21: Getting Started Lesson
- Lesson 22: Exam Preparation
VeriSM Foundation Exam
The VeriSM Foundation Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with EXIN). Candidates must have completed the VeriSM Foundation course before requesting their exam voucher. The examination consists of 40 multiple choice questions and has to be completed in 60 minutes with a 65% pass mark.
- 30 days online access
- 60 days online access
VeriSM Foundation Exam
- Exam voucher
- 30 days extention
All prices are VAT exclusive