What to expect from this online SIAM Foundation training?
This fully accredited SIAM Foundation course comes with 21 easy to absorb lessons covering SIAM terminology, concepts, structural elements and challenges. It will introduce you in service integration and management, including its history, business drivers, roles, challenges and the processes that support SIAM models.
It is suitable for anyone working in, or wishing to work in an organization that has services delivered by external providers. SIAM focuses on getting maximum value from your providers for your business, so is a must for Business Managers, Procurement Specialists, IT Managers and everybody involved in the management of a Service Organisation with service providers. There are no course pre-requisites, although knowledge of service management terminology is recommended, for example ITIL® or ISO/IEC 20000.
This e-learning course includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes and takes about 18 hours.
- SIAM at your own pace
- Fully accredited
- Tutor email support available
- 30 or 60 days online access
- 21 easy to absorb lessons
- Sample exam included
- Study duration: 18 hour
E-learning course content
- Lesson 1: Introduction to SIAM
- Lesson 2: Purpose and value
- Lesson 3: The SIAM ecosystem
- Lesson 4: SIAM structures
- Lesson 5: SIAM roadmap part 1
- Lesson 6: SIAM roadmap part 2
- Lesson 7: SIAM roadmap part 3
- Lesson 8: SIAM roadmap part 4
- Lesson 9: SIAM roles & responsibilities part 1
- Lesson 10: SIAM roles & responsibilities part 2
- Lesson 11: SIAM roles & responsibilities part 3
- Lesson 12: SIAM practices part 1
- Lesson 13: SIAM practices part 2
- Lesson 14: Processes part 1
- Lesson 15: Processes part 2
- Lesson 16: Challenges and risks part 1
- Lesson 17: Challenges and risks part 2
- Lesson 18: Challenges and risks part 3
- Lesson 19: SIAM and other practices part 1
- Lesson 20: SIAM and other practices part 2
- Lesson 21: Exam preparation
SIAM Foundation Exam
The SIAM Foundation Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with EXIN). Candidates must have completed the SIAM Foundation course before requesting their exam voucher. The examination consists of 50 multiple choice questions and has to be completed in 60 minutes with a 65% pass mark.
- 30 days online access
- 60 days online access
SIAM Fnd. Exam
- Exam voucher
- 30 days extension
SIAM Foundation + Exam
- 30 days + Exam
All prices are VAT exclusive. The SIAM® courses on this page are offered by IT Training Zone Ltd ATO an of AXELOS Limited. SIAM® is a registered trademark.