What to expect from this online ITIL v3 Foundation training?
This online ITIL Foundation training will introduce you in ITIL terminology and the ITIL Service Lifecycle. It’s the starting point for people wanting ITIL qualifications and it’s mandatory for anyone wanting to proceed to intermediate study or anyone wanting to achieve expert status. The ITIL Foundation is a pre-requisite for anyone wanting to study higher level ITIL courses.
The online ITIL Foundation training is suitable for anyone working in IT services, or anyone who is considering a career in IT. It’s also suitable for students who have studied COBIT 5 or ISO/IEC 20000, although this is not a requirement.
This e-learning course includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes and takes about 18 hours.
- Fully accredited
- Tutor email support available
- 30 or 60 days online access
17 easy to absorb lessons
Study duration: 18 hour
E-learning course content
- Introducing ITIL
- Service Management and Stakeholders
- Functions, Roles and Processes
- The Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy – Key Concepts
- Service Strategy – Processes
- Service Design – Key Concepts
- Service Design – Processes (1)
- Service Design – Processes (2)
- Service Transition – Processes (1)
- Service Transition – Processes (2
- Service Operation – Processes
- Service Operation – Functions
- Continual Service Improvement
- Technology Considerations
- The Sample ITIL Foundation Exam
ITIL Foundation Exam
The ITIL Foundation Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT). Candidates must have completed the ITIL Foundation course before requesting their exam voucher. The examination consists of 40 multiple choice questions and has to be completed in 60 minutes with a 65% pass mark.
- 30 days online access
- 60 days online access
ITIL Foundation Exam
- Exam voucher
- 30 days exsention
All prices are VAT exclusive. The ITIL® courses on this page are offered by IT Training Zone Ltd an ATO of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
2Grips ITIL Certification Scheme
The ITIL certification scheme provides a modular approach comprising of a series of qualifications focused on different aspects of ITIL best practice to various degrees of depth and detail. 2Grips offers accredited e-learnings for all five certification levels. Read more about the ITIL certificationscheme
2Grips is a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organisation.