What to expect from this online Business Relationship Management Professional training?
This Business Relationship Management Professional course comes with 8 easy to absorb lessons. This e-learning training allows participants to understand the BRM role and create awareness of it in their organisation. They will also be able to look at current relationships in their business and identify where improvements can be made.
This course does not require any existing knowledge of BRM and is suitable for anyone working or looking to work in a business relationship environment, such as buyers, sales teams and customer service advisors. However, it may also be of use to business owners, project managers and others involved in business processes.
- Fully accredited
- Exam included with course fee
- 30 or 60 days online access
- Tutor email support available
- 24/7 helpdesk
30 min. Training+ Virtual Mentor session included
E-learning course content
- Module 1: An overview of BRM
- Module 2: Strategic partnering
- Module 3: Business IQ
- Module 4: Portfolio Management
- Module 5: Business transition management
- Module 6: Provider domain knowledge
- Module 7: Powerful communication
- Module 8: Exam preparation
- Includes 50% off membership of the Business Relationship Management Institute
Business Relationship Management Professional Exam
The Business Relationship Management Professional Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with APMG). Candidates must have completed the Business Relationship Management Professional course before requesting their exam voucher. The examination consists of 50 multiple choice questions and has to be completed in 40 minutes with a 50% pass mark.
BRMP & Exam
- 30 days online access + Exam
BRMP & Exam
- 60 days online access + Exam
- 30 days extension
All prices are VAT exclusive. The BRMP® courses on this page are offered by IT Training Zone Ltd an ATO of AXELOS Limited. BRMP® is a Registered Trade Mark of Business Relationship Management Institute, Inc.