Service Integration and Management is a methodology used to manage multiple service providers and to integrate them seamlessly to provide a single business-facing IT organization. This SIAM model is a cost effective solution that will ensure multiple vendors to work together at optimum efficiency. Update your knowledge with this classroom SIAM training.
SIAM Foundation Course
This classroom SIAM Training is a foundation level course.
- It provides knowledge about bringing together multiple service providers to strive for a common goal in order to support the client organization’s agreed objectives for service delivery.
- It brings you knowledge and understanding of the terminology and the core principles.
- It covers themes such as: potential benefits as well as the challenges and risks of implementing Service Integration and Management.
- The SIAM certification also includes examples of implementation structures, governance, tooling and data considerations and the common processes used in a SIAM ecosystem.
- Introduction to Service Integration and Management
- SIAM implementation roadmap
- SIAM and its relation to other management practices
- SIAM roles and responsibilities
- SIAM practices
- Processes to support SIAM
- SIAM challenges and risks
This certification is aimed at professionals worldwide who have an interest in the practices of Service Integration and Management or want to implement this methodology in an organization and in particular professionals who are already working with IT Service Management processes.
A candidate who successfully completes the SIAM Foundation knows how Service Integration and Management delivers business value and is able to contribute to the implementation and use of Service Integration and Management in an organization.
This public training is open to both customers and non-customers. The training (provided in Dutch) consists of a 3-day course including the certification exam.
- Paper-based multiple-choice questions
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass mark: 65% (26 of 40)
- Open book/notes: No
- Time allotted for examination: 60 minutes
SIAM Foundation + Exam
- September 28-30, 2020
- Officenter Brussels
- *Exam included
All prices are VAT excluded.
The EXIN BCS SIAM™ Foundation certificate is part of the EXIN BCS SIAM™ qualification program.